Discover a side of northern Jordan that is just waiting to be explored! Meet the local inhabitants, their rich culture, and the noticeably greener hills that surround Umm Qais.
There are a number of hiking trails and camping sites to pick from, each showcasing a different view of the history and the natural landmarks. Speak to Ahmad, the local business owner, to find a hiking and camping option that fits your preferences best.
- Experienced guides
- First aid equipment
- Walking sticks
- Water bottle
- Sleeping bag
- BBQ/home cooked dinner
- Comfortable seating area
- Dining area
What to Bring?
- Sun protection
- Warm fleece or sweater – fall through spring
- Waterproof jacket or poncho – fall through spring
- Camera and/or mobile phone
- Identification Document (ID or Passport)
- Change of clothes
- Warm fleece or sweater and hat for evening at campsite
- Sandals for walking around campsite