Adventurous travelers will love our camping experience that’s combined with two hiking trails. Trek with a knowledgeable guide for an introduction to life in the village with real depth. Meet the people that call this hill top home, and the environment that surrounds them.
The area is rich with history, culture, and nature – just ask your guide! Talk to us about our various hiking routes and camping sites to find one that fits your preferences!
- Experienced guides
- First aid equipment
- Walking sticks
- Water bottle
- Sleeping bag
- BBQ/home cooked dinner
- Comfortable seating area
- Dining area
What to Bring?
- Sun protection
- Warm fleece or sweater – fall through spring
- Waterproof jacket or poncho – fall through spring
- Camera and/or mobile phone
- Identification Document (ID or Passport)
- Change of clothes
- Warm fleece or sweater and hat for evening at campsite
- Sandals for walking around campsite