Half Day Hike
Interested in exploring the area on foot but don’t have a lot of time? Try out a half day hike.
*(Price is based on a group of 4 Adults) (Pricing Per Person depends on Group Size)
Um Qais is situated on a hill and surrounded by a number of trekking routes on either side…all of which have breath-taking views of the natural landscape. Hikers are spoiled for choice, as each hike boasts a unique and beautiful view of the Jordan Valley, the lake of Tiberius, the Golan Heights and the Yarmouk Nature Reserve. The half-day hike is a 2-3 hour adventure into the surrounding environment. Talk to us about finding a route that suits your preferences best. Routes that run through the Yarmouk Protected area are subject to an additional fee of 2.5 JD paid directly to the Royal Society for the Conservation of Nature.
We recommend bringing the following on your trek:
- Day Pack
- Snacks – we’ll provide some snacks, but you might want to bring along some of your own; nuts and dried fruit are particularly good hiking snacks
- Sun protection – sunscreen, SPF lip balm, hat, long-sleeved shirt, lightweight scarf or bandana
- Warm fleece or sweater – fall through spring
- Waterproof jacket or poncho – fall through spring
- Camera and/or mobile phone
- Passport or other ID
Not IncludedEntry Fees