Enjoy a night under the stars
After a full day of hiking, camp overnight with a knowledgeable guide who you can rely on for path finding and an introduction to the local people and culture. The area is rich in historical sites and plant diversity- ask your guide! Talk to us about our various hiking routes and camping sites to find one that fits your preferences. This package includes guided hiking, equipment, meals, and a full camping experience in the outdoors.
We recommend bringing the following with you on your camping trip:
- Backpack – small
- Snacks – we’ll provide some snacks, but you might want to bring along some of your own; nuts and dried fruit are particularly good hiking snacks
- Sun protection – sunscreen, SPF lip balm, hat, long-sleeved shirt, lightweight scarf or bandana
- Warm fleece or sweater – fall through spring
- Waterproof jacket or poncho – fall through spring
- Camera and/or mobile phone
- Passport or other ID
- Change of clothes
- Warm fleece or sweater and hat for evening at campsite
- Sandals for walking around campsite
Contact us for questions and bookings.
Dress CodeBe sure to wear good hiking shoes or boots on the hike. To avoid blisters wear wool or synthetic, moisture wicking hiking socks and make sure that your shoes fit well and are broken in. Your clothing should be durable and quick-drying.
Not IncludedEntry Fees